Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Chapel Room


Let's put on the robe of rightousness for His name sake for we are now entering the Prayer, Meditation, and Communion with God room...AKA Chapel Room...

I come here on a daily basis seeking guidance, wisdom, direction and that so greatly appreciated unconditional love and acceptance from my Father God.
Sometimes that comes in an ever so gentle redirecting nudge that I may once again step out of the miry clay and set my feet on His rock. Other times I've found myself truly repentent of a wrongful action done or word spoken to someone.

I've found whichever direction the daily conversation in this room with God may take, the destination is always loving, forgiveness from Him when on bended knee I come and with repentance I bow before Him in acceptance of His will and His way for my life

Whichever path, corridor, or room I may be led to, He has assured me He will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5). What a blessed assurance I find that to be as I walk hand in hand with Him on this earthly life's journey.

I pray that each of you will find a Chapel room of your own and enter into that blissful state of communing with God on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment